|CMS (CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
Is a system used to manage the contents of a Website.
A CMS consists of two elements:
Both elements just require a computer or mobil device (Tablet, Cell Phone or Laptop) connected to the Internet, to be operated.
The Administration Panel allows the administrator or author, who may not have deep technical skills, to manage the creation, modification, and removal of content from a Websitewithout needing the expertise of a Webmaster.
|YOU CAN DO THE DAILY WORK:
• You can modify the menu options
• New/Update products
• Photo galleries
• Add/Update dates, prices, events, etc.
• Edit addresses, phone numbers, etc.
• Does not require technical personnel
• We give you the basic training
WHO NEEDS WORDPRESS BASED WEBSITE?
• Business which continuously changes prices, product descrptions any any other product features.
|WE ASSIST YOU TO OPEN AND INITIATE YOUR ACCOUNTS IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
Your website should work in combination with the advertising campaign on the social networks.
BENEFITS OF A CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
1) YOU ARE IN CONTROL. No one knows your business better than you do, and no one knows what you want to say, or how you want things to look, more than you.
2) BECAUSE CONTENT IS LIKE PRODUCE — it's much better when it's fresh. Sites that change and update their content on a regular basis not only give your business the appearance of being alive and more active, but search engines give higher emphasis on new and fresh content.
3) IT'S EASIER AFTER YOU STARTED YOUR WEBSITE. Once you have a content management system set up, you're much more likely to add more content to your site because it's now so much easier.
4) GETS MORE TRAFFIC. New pages is likely to be cataloged by the search engines resulting in higher rankings as well as more opportunities to draw more traffic to your site.
5) INCREASED WAYS TO COMMUNICATE. Whether you're a retailer with an on-line catalog, a small business looking to grow, a writer looking for exposure, a CMS opens up new ways to communicate with your audience.
Especially as e-mail systems become more and more clogged with useless junk mail, your customers will increasingly come to rely on the quality of information they can get directly from your web site without the worry of viruses, etc.
6) SECURITY. Many content management systems store your information in a database system where access control mechanisms can more easily restrict access to your content.
7) COLLABORATION. You can also incorporate the collaborative efforts of your staff in creating, editing, approving and publishing.
8) BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE. Allows your customers to contact you directly through your web site. Integrates customer requests directly into you customer service.
9) YOU SAVE MONEY. Plain and simple, in the long run you'll save money versus paying someone to make all your changes and updates by hand.
The QR Codes can be read (scanned) by cameras and cellulars and are very useful to propagate a big amount of information and action of interest to your business. We create for you the needed QR Codes and include them in your website.
The QR Codes can:
Includes the professional design of your company logo. Your logo reflects since the first impression the presence and significance of your activity; don't miss this opportunity. (Regular price of logo design: $300 USD)
Is your exclusive name on Internet. The plan includes the domain name payment for the first year.
We help you in choosing the proper Domain Name for your business. This should be short and easy to remember. If you already have one we can use it.
Includes the service of hosting and publishing on Internet for the first year.
Our servers are always ranked on Internet among the 10 best of the world because of their speed and reliability.
WordPress can be installed in English, Spanish or both. The visitor can switch languages with a click.
Your website will be totally elaborated under the requirements of the standard "Responsive Design".
That means that the website automatically adapts itself to the better presentation and runs well in the format and resolution according a computer monitor, laptop, tablet or cellular.